In light of continued progress and improved COVID-19 metrics reported by the NCDHHS, we are now providing patients with the opportunity to be seen face to face. The option for virtual services remains; however, initial and annual assessments/evaluations must be provided in the clinic. Please note, face coverings are required for all in-clinic services and CDC guidelines must be adhered.
Additional COVID-19 Information
Intensive Outpatient Program
Intensive Outpatient programs are structured individual, family, and group activities that are provided in an outpatient setting. This time-limited, multi-faceted service is designed to assist adults to begin recovery and learn skills for recovery maintenance and includes linkage to community resources and supports.
- The Intensive Outpatient program consists of a scheduled series of sessions appropriate to the individual plan of the patient.
- Sessions are typically 3 - 5 times per week for three to four hours per session.
- The program includes services provided during days and evenings.
- The program can function as a step-down program from crisis stabilization, detoxification, residential or inpatient treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient may also be used to prevent or minimize the need for a more intensive and restrictive level of treatment and is considered to be more intensive and integrated than traditional outpatient services.
All PORT Outpatient locations offer Intensive Outpatient Services.
Find your nearest PORT Health location HERE.